If you have access to a pool and training room then you may prefer a tutor to come to you to deliver the training. This method allows you to control your costs by paying a set fee to the ATC whilst receiving the direct income from your learners.
What do you need to pay for?
- Pool hire costs
- Room hire costs
- Paying a set fee to the ATC to cover the following:
- Tutor fee and expenses including accommodation, if required
- Assessor fee and expenses including accommodation, if required
- Internal Quality Assessor fee and expenses including accommodation, if applicable for this course
- STA Learner registration fees
- STA Manuals and Portfolios
How much do we charge?
- Tutor Fee: £300.00 per day + VAT
- Tutor expenses: dependent on area. Your Tutor will send these to you directly before the start of the course.
- Assessor Fee: dependent on area but usually around £150.00 + VAT
- Internal Quality Assessor: dependent on whether a face-to-face or desk-based assessment is required. Max. fee would be £150.00 + VAT
- STA Learner examination fees: dependent on course
- STA Manuals: dependent on course
Your other responsibilities
- Collect course fees from your learners – these are yours to keep!
- Provide a learner list to the ATC at least one week before the course start date
- Undertake a facilities health and safety checklist on your venues and provide to the ATC at least one week before the course start date
- Provide all equipment as detailed
- Provide proof of appropriate insurances including building and pool
- Provide the Tutor with a copy of the pool operating procedures (PSOPs)
- Ensuring that you do not exceed the maximum number of learners
- Respond to queries from your Tutor and the ATC promptly
- Pay your invoice on time
Course Specific Requirements
Each link below will take you to the full terms and requirements for each course: