All you need to know – St Michael’s School
Otford Court, Otford, Sevenoaks, Kent, TN14 5RY
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at St Michael’s School – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: St Michael’s School
- There is ample free parking in the main school car park.
- Puddle Ducks customers should park as close to the main school building as possible; there will be signs to direct you to the changing rooms and pool.
- We ask that you please adhere to social distancing where possible in the car park area.
- We recommend that you bring a small changing mat that can be rolled up and placed in your bag so that you always have a dry place to change your baby.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly Eco Swm NappyWrap & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not fully toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value swimming kits which contain everything you need for your swim lesson.
- We recommend that children under 12 months old wear a BabyWrap or other baby wetsuit; these can be purchased from our shop.
- All swimmers (including babies) are required to wear a swim hat at this venue - we provide a disposable version for those adults who prefer not to buy a reusable swim hat and we have fabric swim hats for children that you can purchase from us at the pool.
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks has exclusive use of the pool during our lessons.
Changing rooms: There are separate changing rooms for women and men. There is no lockable storage in the changing rooms so please do not bring valuables.
Spectators: We do not allow spectators poolside at this venue.
Poolside assistant: A Poolside Assistant is present at the venue during Puddle Ducks lessons.
- Pool temperature: 29.5°C - 30.5°C. (We recommend that children under 12 months old wear a BabyWrap or other baby wetsuit; these can be purchased from our shop.)
- Depth: 1 metre
- Maximum class ratios: 9 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
- Pool water treatment: Chlorine