Every month our partners Little Kitchen will be sharing some easy and delicious ideas for healthy post-swimming treats!Read more…
Welcome to Puddle Ducks Bristol & Bath!
Find a class
Click 'Find a class!' above the picture of the smiley baby to see where you can swim locally, or scroll down to check term dates and read about the different classes we offer.
Not sure which is the right class? Contact our friendly office team - Caroline, Vicki, Amanda and Sarah J - for an informal chat to find out more:
We are swimming this term until Sunday 16 December. You can check all holiday dates here: Term and Holiday Dates.
Why choose Puddle Ducks?
As well as our successful, child-led approach to swimming, you might be interested in:
- Convenience - we swim at 14 different pools and offer classes across weekends and weekdays.
- Start tomorrow! - no need to wait to start swimming, where there is space, you can begin your classes immediately.
- Relax - your place is guaranteed - once you've joined, there is no need to worry about re-booking every term, your child's place will automatically be renewed.
- Courtesy classes - let us know you can't make a class and you can book a place at any other class, at your usual pool or elsewhere (T&C apply)
- My Puddle Ducks account - 24/7 online access to your child's swimming details - see which milestones they've hit, check class dates, tell us about a holiday and much more.
All about our classes
Baby, toddler and pre-school swimming classes - newborn to age 4
Our baby & pre-school programme is a wonderful bonding experience for mummies, daddies and their little ones. Progressive lesson plans instil water confidence and a love of swimming. Our nurturing teachers tailor activities to your child’s abilities and needs.
Taught in lovely warm pools with a maximum of ten children, our classes incorporate rhyme, music and movement based on extensive child development research. You can start in Floaties from birth, then move through to Splashers, Kickers, Little Dippers and Dippers.Find out more about our Baby & Pre-school classes
Swim Academy classes for school-age children - ages 4 - 10 years
We also run classes for older children in our Swim Academy classes, so we can be with your child from baby to ten years old! Whether your child is coming from a pre-school class, or has never been in the water before, you can be sure that they will get the attention they need, as our activities are individually tailored to suit each child.
- Aquanatal classes for mums-to-be
Our Aquanatal programme is fantastic for mummies-to-be, offering the perfect combination of gentle exercise, muscle strengthening and relaxation.
We look forward to welcoming you into the Puddle Ducks family very soon!